In virtually every business sector, a small percentage of firms create the vast majority of value. (Think Google, Facebook, Uber, etc.) Is your firm one of them? Would you like it to be?
Every business has challenges, but some founders and CEOs are better than others at overcoming those challenges to drive exceptional growth—because they think about them differently. They have a specific mindset. Your mindset is your personal operating system, the often unconscious assumptions and beliefs that impact how you make decisions and overcome problems.
What the research shows
Recently published research has found that mindset is a remarkably powerful predictor of the fate of your business. And it is something you can adjust to become more effective. In a national study of more than 300 diverse business founders, CEOs were ranked based on a rigorous measure of personal innovativeness. An elite group of just the top-ranked 3% with that mindset created 23% of the total profits for all of the companies studied. Among tech company CEOs, the top 4% created a staggering 65% of total profits.
These high performing CEOs had ventures that averaged
- 34 times as much profit,
- 70 times as much revenue, and
- Employed 10 times as many people.
High growth CEOs do things that you already know how to do. But unfortunately most of us undermine these powerful capabilities without realizing it. In this interactive seminar, you will discover how to optimize your mindset—in no-nonsense pragmatic ways that will favorably impact your business.
What are the practical takeaways?
- Receive data-driven guidance based on published peer-reviewed research into actual business outcomes, as measured in cold hard cash.
- Discover the kind of mindset that defines high growth CEOs, and how to achieve it.
- Assess your personal capacity to innovate, including your specific strengths and gaps, and how you may inadvertently interfere with this essential capability.
- Hone your decision-making strategies to increase growth, reduce risk and enhance your personal effectiveness.
- Leave with solid actionable insights and the tools to apply them.
Invest in your business by investing in yourself.
This may be the most important business meeting you have attended in years. Come prepared to rethink how you think about your business objectives, and chart a high growth breakout business trajectory. Whether you are launching a new venture or determined to take your enterprise to the next level, don’t miss this opportunity to “sharpen the sword.” You’ll leave with powerful insights into how to create dramatic new value.
WHEN: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM, June 14-15 (Attend one day or both)
WHERE: DoubleTree by Hilton — Minneapolis, Park Place
Schedule: 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Dates: Thursday, June 14 – Friday, June 15
Location: DoubleTree by Hilton, Minneapolis – Park Place
1500 Park Place Boulevard
Minneapolis, MN 55416
 Stauffer, D. A., 2016. Innovativeness as a Predictor of Entrepreneurial Value Creation. International Journal of Innovation Science, 1-23 March.8(1).